I'm a London based Photographer exploring the world of visual art with a raw, honest & thought provoking analogue aesthetic.
My style captures a dreamy and often feminine mood which seamlessly blends both model and location together with a cohesive narrative.
Over the course of the past ten years I've refined and developed my skills and approach to photography which has led me to working professionally on editorial assignments for bands, brands and publications.
Sustainable Fashion Journal - September 2017
INDIE Magazine - March 2017
the ones 2 watch - February 2017
The Fix Analogue Magazine - September 2015
Young Leo Magazine - May 2015
Lo-Fi Mag - April 2015
Photo Professional Magazine - February 2015
Magnum Photos Swap Shop (30th June - 11th July)
For booking information and general enquiries please send across an email or give me a call.
Tel: (+44) 07450571140
If you're interested in booking me for a shoot, my fee is negotiable depending on your requirements. But please have detailed information about your shoot ahead of contacting me.
Key info I need to know before providing a quote:
- Is this project an editorial, lookbook, e-com, social media campaign, festival or event?
- Have you already cast models? If so how many models will I be working with?
- How many looks do you want to shoot?
- Where are the locations and how many locations do you want to shoot in?
- Have you recruited HMUA, Stylist, Assistants?
- What are your deadlines for your project?
- Where will you be posting these shots (website, social media or both)?
- Do you have a specific shoot date('s) in mind already, if so what are they?